Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad | Date: April 2, 2024 | Time: 19:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al Ahli is going head to head with Al Ittihad starting on April 2nd, 2024 at 19:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al AhliAl Ittihad
Standing3rd4th
Goals4948
Points4743
Al Ahli Standing | Al Ittihad Standing

Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad H2H

Al AhliAl Ittihad
All Competitions
W L W D W L
All Competitions
W L L W L W
Last Game: Al-Ahli 0-1 Al-Nassr
Friday, March 15 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fateh 2-4 Al Ittihad
Saturday, March 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 49Goals for: 48
Al Ahli Standing |Al Ittihad Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2005, Al-Ahli SFC and Al-Ittihad Club have participated in 47 games. Here is a head to head analysis of the teams based on past games-

  • Al-Ittihad Club won 17 games (total goals 61), Al-Ahli SFC won 17 games (total goals 61), and 13 games were drawn.
  • Past H2H results between Al-Ahli SFC and Al-Ittihad Club Total Goals Over: 35.0%, Asian Handicap Win%: 40.0%.
  • Al-Ahli SFC has won 1, drawn 1, lost 3, and conceded 1.2 goals per game in their last five games. Total Goals Over: 40.0%, Asian Handicap Win%: 40.0%.
  • Al-Ittihad Club has won three of the last five games, drawn zero, lost two, and conceded 2.0 goals per game. Win percentage (Asian handicap): 20.0%; Goals Over Total: 40.0%.

Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Ahli victory with a chance of 43.44%. The likelihood of an Al Ittihad victory is 31.15%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.4%.

With a 9.81% chance, a 1-0 victory for Al-Ahli is the most likely outcome. With such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.34%). The odds of Al Ittihad winning are 0-1 (8.05%) and 1-1 (12.04%) for a tie.

Al AhliDrawAl Ittihad
43.44%25.41%31.15%
Both teams to score 54.9%
Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad Prediction

Read: Preview Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad | Watch Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad Live score

One thought on “Al Ahli vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *