Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ahli vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ahli vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ahli vs Al Hilal | Date: April 19, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al Ahli is going head to head with Al Hilal starting on April 19th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al AhliAl Hilal
Standing3rd1st
Goals5383
Points5277

Al Ahli vs Al Hilal H2H

Al AhliAl Hilal
All Competitions
D W L D W D
All Competitions
W W W W W W
Last Game: Al Wahda 1-1 Al-Ahli
Friday, April 5 at 23:30 PM in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 1-4 Al-Hilal
Friday, April 5 at 23:30 PM in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 53Goals for: 83
Al Ahli Standing | Al Hilal Standing


Data Analysis

Since 2005, Al-Ahli SFC and Al-Hilal Saudi FC have participated in 50 games. Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  • Of them, Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 25 (total goals 87), Al-Ahli SFC won 11 (total goals 57), and 14 were drawn.
  • Past H2H Results between Al-Ahli SFC and Al-Hilal Saudi FC Total Goals Over: 50.0%, Asian Handicap Win%: 54.2%.
  • Al-Ahli SFC has won 1, drawn 2, lost 2, and conceded 0.8 goals per game in its last five games. Total Goals Over (20.0%), Asian Handicap Win (40.0%).
  • Al-Hilal Saudi FC has won three of the last five games, drawn zero, lost two, scored 3.0 goals per game, and given up 1.2 goals per game. Total Goals Over: 60%; Asian Handicap Win%: 60%.

Al Ahli vs Al Hilal Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Hilal victory with a probability of 66.32%. The likelihood of a tie is 19%, while the likelihood of Al-Ahli winning is 14.67%.

With a probability of 10.52%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Hilal victory is 0–2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-1 (9.53%) and 1-2 (9.83%). The likelihood of a tied match is 1-1 (8.9%), while the likelihood of an Al-Ahli victory is 2-1 (4.16%).

Al AhliDrawAl Hilal
14.67%19.01%66.32%
Both teams to score 54.06%
Al Ahli vs Al Hilal Prediction

Read: Preview Al Ahli vs Al Hilal | Watch Al Ahli vs Al Hilal Live score

Al-Ahli vs. Al-Hilal match postponed and is now scheduled for May 6th 2024

One thought on “Al Ahli vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *